QUOTES TO INSPIRE ...
The following quotes are ©Beyond
I hope they resonate with you. Feel free to use the quotes however you wish - please attribute them to Beyond.
I'll keep adding to this collection, as I am always dreaming up new ones!
- When you’re inspired and motivated to tap into your intuition … innovation and creativity will abound
- All your yesterdays have brought you to today ... use today wisely, for it will determine your tomorrows
GOING FOR GOLD
- Aim for the furthest star … if you miss it, then you will end up beyond even that !
- To grow is one thing … to flourish is something much more
- Being connected is more than joining the dots, it's about creating a fabulous picture together
- New connections help you join the dots ... to create a bright new picture
- One of the most exciting things about all the tomorrows, is building on all the yesterdays ... and today is the day to start shaping the future
- When you’re in tune with those closest to you ... you can live in true harmony, and the music is sweet
- Look for acknowledgement and celebration in everything ... and optimism and joy will surround you
- Support is more than holding up the bridge ... it enables the spanning of great divides to bring people together
- If your heart, mind and body are in tune and positive, and you are open to your intuition ... then you are more likely to succeed
- Listen to your feelings, concentrate your mind, build on your abilities, tap into your intuition ... and you'll exceed your expectations!
- To dream up the unknown is even better than learning about the known!
- The only true limits are the laws of nature … and even then there are miracles
- Go beyond the reality … to the realisation that so much more is possible
The following quotes are ones about Creativity ... borrowed with permission from Linda Naiman's website www.creativityatwork.com
The first beginnings of things cannot be distinguished by the eye.
— Lucretius 99-55 BC On the nature of things.
Daydreams are fertile ground for the imagination. While daydreaming rational thought goes out the window, so new perspectives can find their way in.
— Linda Naiman (Dynamic Graphics Magazine Dec/Jan 03)
You never have to change anything you got up in the middle of the night to write.
— Saul Bellow
Throwing away ideas too soon is like opening a package of flower seeds and then throwing them away because they're not pretty.
— Arthur VanGundy, Ph.D. (Idea Power, 1992)
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
— Friedrich Nietzsche
Some cultures operate from the premise that if people are laughing, having fun, or enjoying their work, then it cannot be work and should be stopped. However, an observer probably would not find much creative thinking going on when fun or play are absent.
—Ian Rose "Attributes of an Innovative Organization " Creativityatwork.com
Serious play is not an oxymoron; it is the essence of innovation.
— Michael Schrage
Access to talented and creative people is to modern business what access to coal and iron ore was to steelmaking.
— Richard Florida
The uncreative mind can spot wrong answers, but it takes a very creative mind to spot wrong questions.
— Anthony Jay
Visual, metaphorical and symbolic thinking helps business people develop the visionary skills inherent in artists, inventors and entrepreneurs. (Vancouver Sun Aug 24/04)
— Linda Naiman
Creativity is the power to create something new, to reach deep into our subconscious for that “aha” solution. Sometimes it happens in a nano second, and sometimes that solution can take a lifetime to reveal itself. Finding hidden connections. (Peopletalk Magazine Spring 2004)
— Linda Naiman