I aim to offer an accessible and affordable service, to enable you to take the trip you desire. Here is some overview information that will clarify some of the points.
Do I need to pay a Fee if I use the PTC Service?
Yes, engaging a Personal Travel Companion (PTC) does add extra cost to your trip. You pay travel costs and associated expenses for your PTC, as well as a PTC Fee.
What benefits will I get?
Travelling with a PTC means you'll be able to experience your travel in a truly joyous and carefree way - an experience to remember forever. It will add special elements that are hard to quantify and positively priceless. Your PTC takes care of everything, and you just focus on having a great time. It’s up to you to consider and weigh up the cost in terms of value and benefits.
How much is the PTC Fee?
I aim to provide an accessible and affordable service, as well as a professional one. There is a cost involved and, because each journey is unique, and every component within it is slightly different, the PTC Fee is personally tailored to your own individual journey.
A trip that requires me to be fully alongside you every step of the way is quite different to one where I am accompanying you to a destination and leaving you to stay with family or friends.
A journey to a nearby town or city is not the same as a trip across the world.
Every trip is important and, in structuring the PTC fee, I will take into account your personal requirements and expectations, specific elements within your trip, as well as your budget.
What else do I get for the Fee?
You'll get a write-up, with photos, at the completion of the trip, as a keepsake for you.
If you would like this captured in a professional photo book, this is possible, at an additional cost.
What are some things I need to consider?
Here's an overview of things to consider when contemplating if you would like to engage a Personal Travel Companion:
- The client covers the full cost of PTC (Personal Travel Companion) travel and expenses, in line with the client’s itinerary, on a separate room basis.
- A Travel Design Fee is additional, if you require assistance in the planning and preparation of your trip.
- I am based in Auckland.
How are the Fees structured?
Fees are structured according to the type of travel involved.
- A single day rate – for journeys that are less than 24 hours i.e. day trips, not overnight.
- A daily rate – for journeys that are 24-hour duration or longer but are less than 7 days.
- A weekly rate – for journeys that take in a 7-day period or more (discount for second/third week and beyond).
NB: If I drive you to your destination in my vehicle, a mileage rate will be factored in to the fee. All travel costs - airfares, accommodation, transfers as necessary - are additional to the PTC Fee.
Anything else I need to pay for?
You will need to make, and pay for, your own travel insurance arrangements as soon as the trip is confirmed and booked. If you have pre-existing conditions, be sure to investigate and arrange appropriate cover to take this into account. We can offer assistance if required.
- The final cost will depend on the nature of the engagement and the services required.
- A deposit will be required upon engagement of the PTC service, with the balance to be paid prior to departure.
- Our professional service will ensure maximum enjoyability for you. If you are not satisfied, your PTC fee will be refunded.
- If you have any questions at all about Fees and costs, or would like to explore approximate costs for a trip you have in mind, please contact me. It's a very individual component and there is no "one size fits all" as no two trips are the same.