This is an Overview of the PTC Service - a summary of the info contained on this site. You can print it out for easy reference.
Or you can go to the Brochure page and print a copy of that (or request a printed copy from me).
† CitroŽn 2CV, The Dordogne, France
Sally Blyth, Personal Travel Companion
As a professional and experienced Personal Travel Companion (PTC), it is my privilege to help you fulfil your travel dreams.
Let's make it happen!
With many years and types of travel experiences under my
belt, I offer a Personal Travel Companion Service (PTCS) for anyone who
would appreciate support, company, assistance and a guiding hand on any journey,
anywhere, for any reason - within New Zealand or around the world.††
I am a group tour leader (for Maher Tours), freelance travel writer, artist,
designer, facilitator, administrator and long-time committee person, amongst other
things. I enjoy creativity, music, quiz, skiing, food/wine, horse racing, languages and community spirit. The world
continually keeps me inspired. Europe is my specialty.
The world continually keeps me inspired. Europe is my specialty.
40+ years of travel (itís a passion)
40+ countries visited (there are 195)
40+ airlines flown (I adore flying)
40+ ski resorts enjoyed (winter is wonderful)
† I can show you the places I've been to, or we can discover new destinations together!†
WHO IS MY PTC SERVICE FOR?
My Personal Travel Companion Service is for anyone and everyone: the elderly,
the young, (and everyone in between); male, female; singles, couples, or small groups of friends. It's for anyone who'd love to travel with a personal companion to take care of everything.
It could be just right for YOU!
WHY USE MY PTC SERVICE?†
You're keen to see the world but ...
Whether you wish to attend
a family event, visit a bucket-list destination or embark on a trip of a
lifetime; whether itís within New Zealand or the other side of the world, I can
take you there and support you every step of the way.
- the thought of travelling alone seems overwhelming;
- it may not be
possible or practical for family or friends to accompany you on a trip - but you don't want that to compromise your travel;
wish to travel independently but desire support and companionship;
- mobility, anxiety or minor health issues may be holding you back.
WHAT DO I OFFER?††
My aim is for you to get
the very most out of your travel, from start to finish. There are a variety of ways I can assist.
- Planning & Preparation
- Accompanying you on flights, train journeys etc, or driving you on a road journey
- Assisting with travel, transfers, hotels, sightseeing, mobility, medications, logistics, safety, socialising
- Delivering you safely to family/friends
- Sharing experiences, meals and laughter
- Ensuring your trip is streamlined - I'll take care of the details and any issues that may arise
I can escort you for part or all of your trip. It's up to you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You contact me, we talk about your plans and Wishlist
- If you'd like to go ahead and I am available on the planned dates, we get going and make it happen
- You cover all my travel costs and associated expenses
- You arrange appropriate travel insurance cover for yourself
- You pay a PTC fee for my time/services - the fee will depend on the nature of the
engagement, tailored for your requirements
- A deposit will be required upon engagement of my services, with the balance to be paid prior to departure†
- Once you're happy with everything planned for your trip, we head off for a fabulous and memorable time!
To find out more about any aspect, including process, fees and costs, please contact me.
You can contact me via the Contact Form Ė click here
You can send me an email email@example.com
Or you can phone or text me, any time, on 021 480323
Iíll be very happy to provide more information and answer any
questions you may have.
If you have an unusual request, run it by me, I'll aim to help. Anything is possible, I'll help you explore the options.
Iíd love to take you wherever you want to go Ö and beyond!
†† Let's make it happen!†
DISCLAIMER: Due to my commitments with other
clients and engagements, I may not be available on the dates you
require my services. However, I have a capable team of PTCs on standby to assist. Enquire early!