San Sebastian, Northern Spain
My "Beyond" Personal Travel Companion Service (PTCS) is a bespoke offering which gives you the opportunity to travel without worry.
This PTC Service may be just what you've been looking for - but didn't know existed!
It might be perfect for you, or perhaps for a family member or friend who is keen to travel but there are challenges and obstacles in the way.
It doesn't matter if you've never left New Zealand or if you're a seasoned traveller - or whether you want to go away for a few days or several weeks - my Personal Travel Companion Service not only takes the angst out of travel, but also adds an extra layer of enjoyment, friendship and fun.
If something untoward or unplanned was to happen on a trip, as your Personal Travel Companion I will deal with it - and also anticipate anything else in the rest of the itinerary that may need adjusting due to an unexpected occurrence. I will make all the necessary arrangements while you focus on enjoying yourself.
A Personal Travel Companion provides company, care and support. Confidentiality is assured.
Everything is tailor-made for you.
You will be in safe hands with your own Personal Travel Companion by your side.
NB: If I can't escort you personally, due to commitments with other clients etc, I have a wonderful team of Personal Travel Companions on standby to assist. I will select the one that best suits your requirements. All my PTCs are of the highest calibre.
Sally Blyth: I am a professional Personal Travel Companion and I outline my offering to you below
- I am widely travelled and well-equipped to ensure that you enjoy a smooth and hassle-free trip.
- I offer peace of mind and safe travelling.
- I will anticipate what lies ahead, eliminate potential problems and enable you to maximise every moment of your time away.
- I will seek out fun things to see and do and will make sure you get to experience as much as you wish, without making your trip too busy - downtime is important.
- I will ensure you take medications and receive medical care if required, as well as overseeing and coordinating insurance issues if need be.
- I will organise mobility assistance if required.
- I will take photos and capture memories of the trip.
I will be there when you need me, but I will not intrude when you wish for private time.
- We will explore, we will discover, we will laugh. We will have a lot of fun at a pace that suits you. Having a great time together is the goal.
Also, as a writer, I will provide a write-up and photo overview of our time together, as a special keepsake for you.
Contact me if you have any questions. Call or text me - Sally - on 021 480323
Let's make it happen!